Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Introduction



Hello everyone! I'm Carlo P. Gonzaga aka #CarloTheHappyBiker, a resident of Calamba City, Laguna, a former government employee who retired from government service in January 2022.

I started biking in 2015 when a friend offered me a 2nd hand 26r bicycle. Since then, I started exploring places, Tagaytay City, Pagsanjan, and my first long ride was going to Infanta, Quezon passing by Real then the Sierra Madre thru Marilaque Highway.

I biked to work for almost six (6) years, until my retirement in January 2022. After my retirement, I pursued my passion, my goal of going around the Philippines just by biking. 

Thus, from 1 December 2022 until 31 May 2023 and in October 2023, I had completed the Philippine Loop Adventure Tour for 177 days, pedaling a total of 17,151 kilometers in 16 regions, 45 provinces, 65 cities and 571 municipalities.

Photo: PapadomsPitikTV


2 Comments:

At July 16, 2024 at 4:19 AM , Blogger _Lord_Aragorn_ said...

Kaya pala basic na lang sayo mga long rides Sir Carlo💪(dhon)

 
At July 20, 2024 at 7:24 PM , Blogger CarloTheHappyBiker said...

Hindi rin po. Hanggang ngayon, gapang pa rin basta sa ahon na matarik. Sa ahon po, kung hanggang saan lang kaya ng mga binti, hanggang doon lang papadyak. Kapag di na kaya, tulak na po. Salamat po.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home